My son is so excited to be making Valentine's Day Kabobs again this year for his class! Each year, the teacher asks for healthy food snacks for their class party. I love being able to make something that is fun and healthy and so these are the perfect combination!
This year, we are going to make them using heart shaped confetti instead of sprinkles. My younger son is also excited to take them in for his class this year too!
Here's what you need:
- big marshmallows
- chocolate chips or melting chocolate discs
- sprinkles or confetti of your choice
Here's how to make these kabobs:
1. Cut up your fruit.
2. Melt the chocolate in a glass dish in the microwave with some milk in it to make it creamy and smooth for dipping.
3. Dip your strawberries in the chocolate.
4. Dip the marshmallows in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles. I used two dishes so that my boys could dip one and then the other easily.
5. Skew all of your items onto the skewers.